Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download the YOO APP?
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for “YOO Fitness”.
- Once you have located the app you can download it for free.
Do the YOO devices work with Android?
- The YOO Fitness team is working on an Android version of the YOO app. We expect it to be available this fall.
How do I create a YOO account?
- Tap the “Sign In” button on the app login screen.
- Follow the instructions. Your User Name is your email address.
- Create a password next (min of 6 characters)
- Follow the prompts and enter your personal profile details
Can I sign-up or sign-in with Facebook?
- Yes, you can use your Facebook User name and Password to create a YOO Account.
- Just tap the Facebook logo to get started.
What if I forget my password?
- On the YOO log-in screen tap “Help”
- Tap on “Forgot My Password”.
- YOO will generate a new password and email it to you.
Can I change my password?
- Yes. Go to “Settings” in the YOO App.
- Re-type your password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Tap “save”.
Can I use multiple YOO devices with my account?
- No. The YOO App is designed to work with only one device at a time.
What if my YOO doesn’t sync successfully?
- Wait about 15 seconds for your YOO device to exit out of sync mode.
- Double tap your YOO again. When the lights begin to flash place your YOO on the App sync screen over the flashing circle.
- Be sure your brightness is turned all the way up.
- If you are having trouble try to sync in a quitter location.
- Try syncing indoors. Outdoor light can interfere with the syncing process from time to time.
What if my YOO2 doesn’t sync successfully?
- Be sure your Bluetooth on your iPhone is turned on.
- Go to “Settings – Bluetooth – on”
- Try syncing again. Be sure to press the button on the YOO2 to sync.
Can I change my YOO Challenge in the middle of a challenge?
- Yes. Go to the Challenge screen on the YOO App.
- Tap any challenge and then tap “Save and Continue”
Can I change my daily goals when I want?
- Yes. Go to “Goals” on the YOO App
- Adjust any of your goals by sliding your finger over the settings bar
Can I view and manage my YOO account on a website?
- No. This is a feature we are working on but at the moment YOO is only available on the YOO App.
Can I get my YOO wet?
- We don’t recommend it. YOO is shower and spray resistant but YOO2 is not.
What if I lose my YOO Clip?
- We are happy to mail you a new clip for free but you will need to pay for the shipping cost.
How do I delete my account?
- You may delete your account by simply calling us and requesting that your account be discontinued.